Terms and Conditions of Booking
Your course fees include:
- Training and assessment by a qualified Birthlight tutor
- A Birthlight Manual and other paperwork as appropriate
Your course fees do not include:
- A demonstration doll – used during the baby yoga portion of the training
Food and accommodations included in some trainings. Please see each trainings specific terms.
Applications will be taken on a “first come first served” basis. At sign-up a €400 non-refundable deposit is required. Payment is due in full 3 weeks before the course starts. If the course is full, your name will be added to our waiting list for no fee.
Birthlight on Tour requires written notice of cancellation (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to attend the course for any reason.
- At sign up, a €400 non-refundable deposit is required.
- 100% of the payment due 3 weeks before the training starts.
- Cancellations more than 3 weeks ahead of the training non-refundable deposit is kept.
- 3 weeks is the cut off – no refunds given to cancellations made within 3 weeks of the training
*Birthlight will refund all fees paid in full (or, at your request, carry fees forward to a subsequent course) in the unlikely event of the course being cancelled. We will always consider special circumstances, which may be beyond your control, before implementing these charges.
On completion of this course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion
- You will be able to integrate what you have learned within your own practice and/or classes
(Please ensure that you have the relevant insurance cover that corresponds to the legal requirements of the country you are teaching.)
After the course, we welcome you to continue your Birthlight training path and join us in other Birthlight courses.
If you are interested in obtaining full Birthlight Diploma Qualification, please ask about the Level 2 course and required coursework.