Terms and Conditions of Booking
Your course fees include:
- Training and assessment by a qualified Birthlight tutor
- A Birthlight Manual and other paperwork as appropriate
Your course fees do not include:
- A demonstration doll – used during the baby yoga portion of the training
Food and accommodations included in some trainings. Please see each trainings specific terms.
Applications will be taken on a “first come first served” basis and payment is due in full at time of registration. If the course is full, your name will be added to our waiting list for no fee.
Birthlight on Tour requires written notice of cancellation (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to attend the course for any reason. To cover our administration costs, cancellation will be subject to the following charges* which will be deducted before any refund of fees:
- Cancellations up to 25 working days before the course will be subject to a £25.00 cancellation fee
- Cancellations less than 25 working days before the course will be subject to a £125.00 cancellation fee
- Failure to attend the course without prior written notice will be subject to a £250.00 cancellation fee
*Birthlight will refund all fees paid in full (or, at your request, carry fees forward to a subsequent course) in the unlikely event of the course being cancelled. We will always consider special circumstances, which may be beyond your control, before implementing these charges.
On completion of this course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion
- You will be able to integrate what you have learned within your own practice and/or classes
(Please ensure that you have the relevant insurance cover that corresponds to the legal requirements of the country you are teaching.)
After the course, we welcome you to continue your Birthlight training path and join us in other Birthlight courses.
If you are interested in obtaining full Birthlight Diploma Qualification, please ask about the Level 2 course and required coursework.